DeiAmorFelini: expertise according to Animal Protection Act §11
DeiAmorFelini, a hobby Somali cattery, with official course with exames of expertise according to Animal Protection Act §11.
Officially trained in:
• The cat from a veterinary point of view
• The feeding of the cat
• Sex characteristics, reproduction, male rearing
• castration and sterilization
• Assessment of health status and first aid
• Behavior and attitude
• Animal welfare provisions
• Transport of pet animals in the EU and third countries
This qualification certificate for cats may ONLY be issued by official veterinarians of the appropriate veterinary offices or accredited academies in co-operation with veterinary official veterinarians. It applies here in Germany a nationwide law!
German cat clubs (they are not state authorities); as well as online portals (eg Pawpeds) can NOT provide this proof of competence in Germany, and are also NOT recognized by the national veterinary offices.